1. Are there any other charges?No, not for single colour prints. There is of course delivery at £10.99 +vat, but normally there are no further setup, screen or artwork charges.
Embroidery is extra, there is also a digitising charge, but please ask and we will quote for your requirements.
2. Does the price include printing?Yes...all prices include a single colour print, unless otherwise stated. Some, such as the Natural School Shopping bags include prints on both sides.
3. What is the print area size of tea towels?The print area is 62cm x 40cm and there is approx. 25mm border of tea towel outside this.
4. What is the print area of cotton bags?The print area is 30x 30cm.
5. How long does an order take to arrive?Normally we send completed orders by Fedex next day delivery within 2 weeks of receiving your order, but if you need the items to arrive by a certain date please let us know and we will do our best to ensure that it arrives in time.
6. How much is delivery?£10.99 +vat for most of the UK, other destinations please enquire.
7. How do we make payment?Payment can be made by cheque, credit and debit cards and bank transfer by BACS or CHAPS. We will issue the relevant details for a bank transfer on request. Card payments are processed when the goods are ready to leave us.
8. When do we have to pay?All orders must be paid for before the goods leave us. We will issue an invoice which will need to be paid for before we can send the goods.
9. How do we send you our artwork/logo?We need the best quality artwork that you have, so if this is a computer file or a letterhead then please email or post these. Files that can be emailed include JPEG, PDF, EPS, CDR, AI and other bitmap formats. We do not accept Publisher files.